Monday 19 April 2010

Question 3- What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?



My magazine is quite similar to Kerrang which is published by Bauer Consumer Media. I found that researching Kerrang magazine helped me alot with the project process. My layout and style is similar to this magazine, although the genre isn't. Institutionally the magazine 'onion' is very similar to mine. It is an electro magazine, but it is not very well known. I found out while researching on the internet. Also it is similar to smash hits ( which ran from from 1978 to 2006 founded by nick logan), and mainly kerrang(first published in 1981 by Geoff Barton).
But i think Bauer Consumer Media would be the most likely candidate to publish my magazine, as its layout and content is very similar to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment