Wednesday 24 March 2010

Final Front Cover






This is the final design of my front cover. I am pleased with the end result, i think it looks bright and attractive and has forfilled my imagination for this project. I think the image on the front gives the right impression for the magazine. I think the theme of pink purple and black goes well and gives a sort of electro image to the mind. I am pleased with the masthead i made, i like the sort of chipped away effect of the writing i made, it gives it an edgey feel.
I got various feed back about my cover, such as :
One classmate :"I like the colours and the lay out, it looks very planned out. I would maybe make the writing larger, some of it is a bit hard to read."
also :"Your magazine looks very interesting, as i like these bands that are on it i would deffinatly read it."

No comments:

Post a Comment